It’s official, I’m totally jacked up for spring. It’s my favourite season and to celebrate it even more, I thought up a delicious spring salad recipe for us!
Servings: 4 | Time: 30 Min | Side: Croutons or just bread
- Green Asparagus
- 5 Radishes
- 5 Spring onions
- Lamb’s lettuce
- Dressing: Juice of 1 lemon, zest of said lemon, 1 tsp mild mustard, 6 tbsp oil, salt, pepper (sugar)
- Clean and – if necessary – peel the bottom half of the asparagus and cut them in half lengthwise
- Clean the radishes and cut them in thin slices
- Roast the asparagus halves and the radish slices
- In the meantime, mix everything for the dressing together
- Clean the salad and cress, clean and chop up the spring onions and put them on plates
- Put the still warm asparagus and radishes on the plates
- Put some dressing over everything
That’s it, your spring salad is done! I like to eat it with some roasted bread, but normal bread will suffice as well. Also, I prefer my dressing without sugar or honey in it, hence the sugar in brackets. If you like nuts and parmesan (and if you’re not vegan, of course), you could add some to spice the salad up a bit – it’s delightful.